AMS Academic Departments
The Academic Agenda 2021/2022
Students studying at AMS
- Applied Medical Sciences students, and their duration of study is four years.
- Medicine students, and their duration of study is three years.
- Dentistry students, and their duration of study is one year.
|Educational Level||Targeted Group||Stage Period|
|First||Preoperational Stage||Medicine students||One Academic year|
|Second||Basic stage||Dentistry students||One Academic year|
|Applied medical Science and Medicine students||Two Academic years|
|Third||Advanced level||Applied medical Science students||One Academic Year (Year 4) which includes|
AMS Teaching System
- The study proceeds according to a learning system based on dilemmas.
- Science advances in one way or another from forms of interactive learning, such as educational dilemmas, discussion sessions, practical lessons, scientific seminars, preparation of reports, scientific research and others.
- The annual system is followed, the student enjoys a semi-annual break and the end of the academic year break, according to the AMS’s academic calendar.