student guide for the academic year 2020-2021
- A high school diploma or equivalent of approved certificates.
- Student must be able to continue studying in their major.
- Student must have obtain the approved percentage of admission to the faculty.
- That the student believes in the values and orientations of society.
- If the student is non-Libyan, the procedures for his/her residency in Libya during the study must be in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Must pay tuition fees in accordance with the rules and regulations established at the university.
- The number of students admitted to study should be in proportion to the capacity and capabilities of each faculty.
- Student must own a Laptop.
- High school certificate or its equivalent.
- A photocopy of (Student birth certificate – Parent birth certificate).
- Blood group/type.
- Health certificate clears the student of (AIDS/HIV – Hepatitis).
- 4 Coloured personal photos (4×6).
- Certificate of good conduct and behavior provided by the previous institute.
- A photocopy of the English page of the passport.
- National Identification Number.